Nentindo's Network

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about art, games, music, movies, animations, and you probably get the point by now. This place is for talking about basically everything.

Latest topics

» im new.....
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 4:48 am by bilalz

» How to make the site better....
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:03 am by Nentindo

» Welcome to the site!
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:49 am by Suprememessage

» I'm going too....
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 10:05 am by Nentindo

» ATTENTION RANTERS!
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 10:50 am by Nentindo

» so do tell me
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 10:26 pm by Nentindo

» Tremoid: The game
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:39 am by Nentindo

» I have a new set of smileys coming for the site.
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 5:44 am by Nentindo

» Supreme's armory
Socially acceptable behavior on this forum EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 am by Nentindo

Navigation

Navigation

Affiliates

free forum

Affiliates

free forum

2 posters

Socially acceptable behavior on this forum

Suprememessage
    Suprememessage

Socially acceptable behavior on this forum Empty Socially acceptable behavior on this forum

Post  Suprememessage Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:00 am

Some of the stuff not covered by the rules. I may ban you if you do the following:

Post Spam (this includes spamming links, this isn't your personal place to say "HEY GUYS LOOK WHAT I FOUND.)

Don't be childish, if someone doesn't like you, ignore them. No one is forcing you to read their posts.

Don't insult me, any other mods, and most certainly not nentindo.

Don't discuss religion, unless you can be civilized about it.

Note, making an error by MISTAKE is okay, just don't do it more than once, if you do it on purpose I think it will be obvious.

Please if there is something you obviously know you shouldn't do then don't do it, even if I didn't mention it.

Other than that have fun.
    Nentindo
    Nentindo
    Admin

Location : The Multiverse, The Universe, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Solar System, Earth, England, Somerset

Socially acceptable behavior on this forum Empty Re: Socially acceptable behavior on this forum

Post  Nentindo Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:14 am

This is very useful, and stuff I should have thought of before. Thanks for posting it!

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 pm